Thursday, February 16, 2017

Start Each Day With A Grateful Heart

Today I have a card to share with you  I made from designer papers from Sherri Baldy Besties.   I sat and looked at this paper for a very long time before I finally got brave enough to cut it out.  The paper is digital, so even if I did mes it up, I would always have more to work with for the second take.  However, it was still so pretty, it made it hard to cut into it.

I have to say, the sit and wait, stare at the pretty paper worked well for me with this card, Though, I do not recommend it on a regular basis.    LOL

This is the paper I received this month to work with for this card. 


So here is the card I came up with this for my card.


I have started to use my Silhouette Cameo to help me create my cards and scrapbook pages.  I did the same with this card.  I love the fact that I can create a shape and add a pattern to it.  In this case, I was able to size and choose just the right part of the paper for my card, then cut it to the perfect size.  I am also able to pick a color from the image to use as my background mat.  In the end, I have a perfectly match card, with perfect sizes for my front piece and my mats.  I am also able to perfectly place my pieces on the mat to ensure I have the card I want.  

I have to say, this is one of the fanciest card I have made.  I really like it.  It is amazing what well design paper and a good cutting machine can do for creating cards.  Each layer is separate sheet of paper.   

Have a closer look at some of the elements of the card. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.