Tuesday, May 16, 2017

A Happy Garden

Good Morning Everyone!!! 

I am back again with another fabulous image from Sherri Baldy's collection. Sherri has so many wonderful designs that it is impossible to decide which one to create with each time I make a card.  This little doll is so  cute, and was so much fun to color.  I thought it very fitting for this time of year as many of us are getting our gardens planted and ready to go.  


Image #0118

This little cutie I colored with Photoshop, with lots of spring colors.   How fun is that big sun hat with a big bow and lots of flowers?   As you know, I do not add a sentiment to my cards until I need them. This way, any card I make can be used for any occasion.  With Sherri's images, they are perfect for card and any occasion.  

Here is what I have done with this fabulous image.  


Thanks for stopping in today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.