Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Outlawz Color Challenge ~ May 9

It is that time again for the next Tuesday color Challenge.  This weeks I was honored to use on my of own photographs for the challenge.  But more about that in a minute.  First, let's take a look at the wonderful sponsor for the month of May. 

We have some lovely digis from Mari Digital Designs to share with you this month! Our sponsor has given us three lovely digis to play with and we will give those digis to our lucky winner!  Please make sure you check out Mari Digis Store to see her wonderful work. 


 Mari Digis

Now on to our challenge this week.  We used one of my own photographs.  This photograph is from one of my early morning walks and the beautiful sunrise.  I took the photo on my cell phone and can't believe how nicely the colors came though.  I thought it was a good choice for a color  challenge where we could chose 3 out of 5 colors. 


I tried to use all of the colors from the color pallet, whether it be in her dress or in the card itself.  What a fabulous digi this is.  I found so many ways to use her.  


I went with a clean and simple card for this one, I thought she would stand out nicely on a white embossed card.   When I created my card, I did a flip because I did not want her looking off of the card, I wanted her to look toward the embossed flowers.  



I hope you like it.  I know I sure do. 

Thanks for stopping by today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.