Tuesday, August 8, 2017

TTCRD ~ Anything Goes Challenge

Hello there crafty friends and welcome to another anything goes challenge. This week Team B is showcasing designs made using  Dr. Digi's House of Stamps



Welcome to the brilliantly bizarre brain of Dr. Digi's House of Stamps.
Here you will find monsters, aliens, odd balls and Dundertons as well
as many many more wonderful digital stamps with a sense of humour.
This week they are offering the lucky winner the choice of 2 digi images from their shop.

Dr. Digi has such fun digis to work with.  I am using Professor Wiggingson for my creation this week.  I used my Prisma Colored Pencils to color him, then used Graphic 45 Core Impressions Paper, a Tim Holtz Watch Charm, and a Bronze Chain, Michael's Jewelry to complete the card. 




1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.