Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Outlawz Tic Tac Toe Challenge

The October sponsor is Fabrika Fantasy. 



Our challenge winner will get 3 digis from the store!

Don't forget our other Fabulous Sponsors for October (check out the Outlawz sidebar) 

  
This week I have a Tic Tac Toe for you with some delicious colours and fun twists! Don't forget to tell us which row you used when you post your challenge - have fun!


Oh what a fun Tic Tac Toe board we had to use this week.  The combinations and the ideas flowed like crazy.  I do not really do spooky, but thought, I could do a cute spooky. So using the far left-hand column, I created a fun print and cut card.   The cat looks a little scared, and who wouldn't' with a spider crawling on his head. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by, I always enjoy reading your comments.